Wednesday, October 15, 2014

t H e S u P e R n A t U r A l H a U n T

                     - a spooky story by Writing Girl


Hello, my name is Jock. Today was going to be the best day of my life. I was going to go to Millburn Haunted House. As we were driving there, the pencil I was writing with dissapeared. I told my mom what happened; and she asked; are you sure? I am sure, I know I did not throw the pencil anywhere. Mom said; that’s weird, meanwhile you can just see the sights along the way. My mom didn't seem to care, but I wasn't going to see the sights along the way. I had to think what just happened to my pencil. Would it be gone forever?



Meanwhile I reached the Millburn haunted house. My parents said I would see fake zombies and ghosts. As I entered the haunted house, I immediately went to the person who created the haunted house; he was also the director. I asked if instead of buying the ticket with real money, I could pay him with my golden rock. When he said sure, I told him I would pay him after I finished exploring the haunted house; he agreed to that one.


Time went by quickly in the haunted house. At the graveyard display, I saw a blood thirsty ghost glooming with vampire teeth. The zombies were threatening to eat the dummies. Suddenly out of a coffin walked a dummy with spider germs everywhere and a spellbinding face looking like it could eat me up in one tiny second. AHHHHHHH, I yelped and I was running away from the display immediately. I jumped on a slide; but just then I realized I had made a big mistake. There was blood at the bottom of the slide; I desperately tried to climb back up the slide but it was too slippery. When I reached the blood I realized it was just cherry juice. I licked the cherry juice off my face and hands.


Before I could get to the next display, the director called that the haunted house was getting closed. I reached into my pocket to get the golden rock; but it was  gone! I went to the meeting spot my parents said we would meet so they could give me money to pay the director. But when I went to the meeting place my parents were gone! I desperately looked for my parents but I was unaware that the director was going to crash into me.


As I was looking for my parents the director crashed into me. Remember you were going to pay me a golden rock he said with an evil smile on his face. I lost my rock I stammered. Then let me take you to this place he said. You will surely learn your lesson. The director turned around and left me in this crazy place. The director went outside and locked the haunted house.


I walked around for a minute and realized nothing could scare me here. Suddenly blood thirsty ghosts, drooling hungry zombies, wicked witches, scary ghouls, and an unusual Frankenstein surrounded me. I was trapped! All the creatures came closer and closer trying to eat me up. When they went for the step before eating me; I jumped over them and ran around the room. I scratched a ghoul, bit the Frankenstein and peed on a zombie.


The creatures finally figured out I could beat them and agreed to be friends with me. Since they needed a home I said they could live at my house. I told them there was only one problem; my mom would not allow them. That’s all right they said. We can become invisible. That’s great I exclaimed! Then I asked, do any of you have a cell phone? To get out of here we need to call my parents. One ghoul said I have one. Great! can I use it for a second? Sure the ghoul answered. I could tell he was proud that he got to give me a phone. I called my parents and told them that I was still in the haunted house.


They immediately turned around and drove back to the haunted house. When my parents reached, I unlocked the door and took my new invisible friends with me in the car. We sure had to squeeze in tight. When we reached home, I went outside and played with my new friends. I definitely had the best day of my life. 

Writing Girl (WG)

4 comments :

  1. Nice story sister! I really love reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! Even as an adult, I was hooked until the end. You need to make a video of this to inspire younger kids with your imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I will think about your idea. I think I like it

    ReplyDelete