Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Weathers I Like

There are many different weathers I like. The first is sunny weather. I like that weather because it isn’t cold and I can have fun playing outside. Do you know that it’s possible to make a fire with glass and the sun? My next favorite weather is windy weather because I can make awesome paper airplanes The wind makes them fly really well. Did you know that it improves how far your plane flies if you fly it when you’re riding a bike? My third favorite weather is snow weather. I like to go sledding. There’s this drainage hump that every winter covers up with snow. It’s really fun to sled onto it so you get thrown up into the air. Did you know that one day while sledding I came upon this really cool circular rock? And those are my three favorite weathers.

Writing Girl(WG)

Different weathers


No comments :

Post a Comment