Friday, July 22, 2016

Those Skis

Once upon a time, I had very cool magic skis. Let me tell you about an adventure I enjoyed with my skis. One sunny, well maybe not a sunny day, I was out skiing. I climbed onto a tree and flew my skis with their lightning pair of wings. I kept on flying until I got lost. Unfortunately, being or having lots of powers, my skis didn’t have a GPS. Now that I was lost, I tried my best to get home. I kept on trying for 500 years before I realized I’d need a different technique. I called the closest people. When they didn’t give me a GPS because they said I looked creepy, I tried something different. Using my skis illusion power I created an image of a GPS. Then I stole their GPS and took ten hours to find my way home. Next time, I think I should try to bring along a GPS so I don’t get lost. Now I’m tired, so good night every--- Zzzzz.

Writing Girl(WG)


My magic skis.

No comments :

Post a Comment